Sunday, May 09, 2010

Back to the Future

If you were born in the 80s, chances are you have seen this movie dozens of times. If you haven't, google it. Now I bet the thing that you remember the most about this movie is none other than the time machine itself. Who could forget the coolest-looking time machine ever build? Who could ever forget the blazing trail of fire left on the tarmac as the time machine vanished to travel through, err, time? And who could ever forget the glowing flux capacitor as the time machine prepares itself for another journey? So tonight, let's give a big round of applause... for the DeLorean DMC-12!!

"Oh, thank you! Thank you so much! It is such an honour to be standing here today. I thought people have forgotten about me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been supporting me all this while, especially my inventor, Dr. Emmett Brown, my old friend Marty McFly, and all of the fans of the Back to the Future franchise. Again, thank you and good night..."

Unpainted stainless steel body, gull-wing doors, futuristic design, and boot space large enough to fit in a flux capacitor. Seriously, is there any time machine better than this? Maybe not. But coming up next is a car that looks like it came from the future, even though it's not a time machine. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment