Saturday, May 01, 2010

Calsonic Impul Z & YellowHat YMS Tomica Z: Tomica

Guess what I managed to grab today? A couple of 350Zs! And it gets better, cos it's the Calsonic Impul Z and the YellowHat YMS Tomica Z from Tomy.

 It's amazing how these small boxes could bring so much joy.

 aaaannd.... here they are!!

 
The rest of the decals are printed on the stickers though... even though the edges of the stickers are transparent, they are still quite noticeable, which in turn doesn't make them look very nice... which is why I only sticked the sticker for the sunstrip...

Blue... Yellow... Hmm... Seems like another colour is missing... Anyway, I really wish they could do something about the wheels... cos they're rather small, and the rims are pretty dull and they don't bear any resemblance to the rims of the original cars at all...

The Calsonic's my favourite. But I still like the YellowHat a lot. In fact, I think it looks prettier everytime I look at it. Now I only need the Xanavi to complete my collection. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment