Saturday, June 12, 2010

'10 Ford Shelby GT500, '10 Camaro SS, Datsun Bluebird 510, Stockar: HW

I got myself some loose rides from my friend last night, and at a pretty good price too.

'10 Ford Shelby GT500 from Hot Wheels Premiere 2010
Yummy... The casting for the 2010 GT500 is much better than the 2007 version. The taillights are painted, the racing stripes run through the whole boot and the rear bumper (in the 2007 version, it ends at the rear spoiler), and the front grille is now a plastic piece separated from the die-cast body. And it has side mirrors too!

Time for a family picture!
"That's me in the middle, and that's my grandpa on the right side and that's my elder brother on the left side." says the GT500...

Just a little extra. Click for a larger picture.
__________________________________________________________________________________

'10 Camaro SS from Hot Wheels Premiere 2009
Another American muscle. Which means this car is cool. Period.

The only reason the Audi TT is in front of me is because he started first. I overtook him eventually.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Datsun Bluebird 510 from Hot Wheels Premiere 2009
Somehow Hot Wheels managed to turn an ordinary Datsun into a great looking cast. Now I only need the copper-coloured version to complete the series.
__________________________________________________________________________________

And last but not least, the Stockar from Hot Wheels Race World Earth 2010.
It's really hard trying to take a picture of a transparent car.
The Stockar amidst a white background. Can you see it? It's right there. No? Take a closer look at the center of the picture. Can you see the shape of a car? Still no? Maybe you need to reduce the brightness of your monitor. Now can you see it?




























Just kidding. Of course you can't. It's just a blank picture. Here's the real car.
One of the few Hot Wheels with a metal base nowadays. I don't usually collect cars that don't exist in the real world, but I just couldn't resist this one. I mean, even the wheels are transparent, how cool is that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment