Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ford Mustang: HW T-Hunt

Despite being highly sought after by Hot Wheels collectors, I never really had much interest with the T-Hunt (Treasure Hunt) series. I know they're quite rare, but I can't see the point in getting something that you don't like, regardless of how rare it is. I mean, my boxers are rare (limited to 15 pieces worldwide!), but I doubt anyone would be interested in collecting them. Anyway, this particular T-Hunt caught my attention though:

Ford Mustang from Hot Wheels T-Hunt 2009.
This is not just another T-Hunt. It's a Mustang T-Hunt! It's kinda weird that they're just calling it 'Ford Mustang'. Usually they would mention the year and the specific model, e.g. '65 Mustang Fastback, '07 Ford Shelby GT500, etc. Anyway, to be specific, it's actually a '65 Mustang Convertible.

Mustang, convertible, metal base, T-Hunt, opening hood, painted headlights and taillights, could it get any better? Apparently, yes, if I can get my hands on the Super T-Hunt (or T-Hunt$). Wish me luck!

2 comments: